The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Fresher than ever.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 5,500 times in 2010. That’s about 13 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 18 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 74 posts. There were 5 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 244kb.
The busiest day of the year was October 28th with 78 views. The most popular post that day was “I/thou” relationships in the electronic age.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were simonvibert.com, wycliffehall.org.uk, facebook.com, markmeynell.wordpress.com, and cranmercurate.blogspot.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for not by might nor by power but by my spirit, not by might nor by power, simon vibert, metamorphe, and robbie williams catholic.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
“I/thou” relationships in the electronic age October 2010
Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord June 2009
Robbie Williams and Jesus October 2009
12 Things Good Preachers Do Well September 2010
Oxford Dreaming Spires – still inspiring February 2009
- Preparing for suffering with the help of Job
- Existential Threats
- Some biblical wisdom on dealing with Stress and Worry
- The Hunger Games – Christian Review
- Wouldn’t you like to be a castaway?
- Lessons from the Long Distance Cycle Ride
- An Easter Word for Exhausted Preachers
- the agnostic, the atheist and the Christian
- Tim & Kathy Keller “The Meaning of Marriage”
- resources for training preachers in Osijek, Croatia
- with great thankfulness to John Stott
- a tall story
- back from the dead
- Bible by the Beach
- Big Ben
- Big Issue
- Bishop of Rochester
- Charlie Cleverly
- Christ Church Cathedral Oxford
- Christian Focus
- Christian Leaders
- Don Carson
- Egyptian Plagues
- Episcopal Church
- fellowship of word and spirit
- Fundraising Bike Ride
- General Synod
- John Piper
- John Stott
- John the Baptist
- John's Gospel
- Millennium Wheel
- New Testament
- Nigel Biggar
- no-go areas
- Oxford Church
- Professor Wotton
- reformed theological serminary
- Richard Turnbull
- Rowan Williams
- shi'i law
- Simon Vibert
- Son of God
- Song of God
- St Aldates Church
- St Paul's cathedral
- third millennium ministries
- wycliffe hall
- wycliffe hall students